Role – Sales & Account Management
Location: India (Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai/Kolkata/Goa)
Purpose of the role :
An exciting and newly created role in hospitality cum tech domain. This role offers a fabulous career opportunity with excellent scope. You will have to identify prospective customers using social tools such as LinkedIn, trade fair, travel companies, hospitality group etc. You will perform a high-level analysis of the prospect’s current technology environment and identify opportunities to work with luxury high end properties.
You will engage prospect clients by phone, email, online chat and events in order to market, promote and acquire hotels on Prefme Platforms. Within this engagement cycle, you will have to maintain a close relationship with the prospect to ensure that they have a great experience and ultimately convert to a paying customer. An understanding of software as a service selling as well as an interest in the hospitality industry is highly desirable.
Outcome (Quantifiable Objective ):
- This position has daily interactions with hotels (clients), team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels and key decision makers.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with hospitality and travel companies within the region
- Sell the Company’s product by creating and maintaining leads and target lists for potential new customers by identifying potential target areas, potential hotel targets and sales blitz opportunities.
- Demo our solution with the goal of converting a prospect into a paying customer
- Train and inform partners of both new and existing technologies, tools, and models
- As part of this exciting role you may be required to do public speaking, hosting seminars and travel for your job
- Prepare sales decks and relevant presentation materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings
- Great time management, task prioritization, and organizational skills are a must
- Experience in SaaS sales in hospitality, travel/tourism, booking engines or online travel agencies (OTAs) is highly desirable
- Accountable for achievement of sales targets
- Provide product enhancement feedback based on market/customer needs to internal organization
- Be the brand ambassador of the company during trade shows and other official occasions/events.
- Provide a superior level of customer support and service.
- Ability to travel 60-70% of time
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required (focus on tourism or hospitality is a plus)
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Superior presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively push the company’s agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders preferred
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term customer relationships strongly preferred
- Ability to source and develop new business partners
- Fluency in English is required. Any of regional language fluency will be added advantage
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel fluency
- Superior negotiation skills
- Open minded approach and willingness to learn new things
- Report weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities
Qualification Summary: Any Graduate
Experience: 4-6 Years (Minimum 3 years hospitality and/or travel experience)