We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles and Responsibility:
- Conversion of PSD files to HTML5/CSS3.
- Ability to slice images from PSD, JPEG, AI, PNG and other design formats.
- Hands on experience with frameworks like bootstrap.
- Hands on experience with responsive structure and best practices.
- Must be aware of Pixel Perfect conversion practices.
- W3C and Google developertool compliant code.
- Comfortable both working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch.
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
- Keen to learn new things.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid sick time
- Morning shift
- front end development: 3 years (Required)