AWS or Amazon Web Services is the largest cloud platform in the world, with over 1 million customers. Despite the huge competition in the market, AWS Cloud has been growing at a constant rate.
Due to the consistent growth and popularity of the AWS, it has become one of the top cloud providers in the market,
in a very short duration of time. Seeing its incredible growth, a number of organizations are migrating their businesses to the AWS cloud and leveraging numerous benefits.
Here we are listing some of the major reasons why your business should shift to the AWS and choose it as your cloud provider.
- Security: Security is of utmost importance to any company, be it a startup or an established organization. AWS provides you great security that follow the highest regulatory standards. It presents you with numerous compliance programs built within AWS that are related to its infrastructure, which are part of each service offered.
- Flexibility and scalability: AWS has many more advantages and probably this is the reason why today it is popular as the best cloud platform. AWS presents a business with the flexibility to scale up or down as needed making it a very great service for professionals considering increasing or decreasing server space instantly. It doesn’t involve any senselessly lengthy procedure or the need to set up a physical infrastructure, because things work in a very concise, simple and easy way.
- Consistency and reliability: Reliability and consistency are two keywords that perfectly define what AWS cloud is. At present, AWS is the most reliable cloud partner. Statistics indicate that even outages are not very common with AWS.
- Explicit disaster recovery: Keeping business operations up and running is one of the most significant factors for a business. Just in case a disaster occurs, it is essential for an organization to have a recovery system that keeps them ensured about the progress of day-to-day operations as well as prevents any losses from taking place. AWS is made to offer an explicit disaster recovery plan, with an aim to assist its clients keep their operations up and running as planned.
- Location is important: AWS is without a doubt the most popular cloud platform in the world, with operations in 69 global zones and 22 geographical locations worldwide.As the company is constantly expanding its outreach, there are numerous ways in which AWS assists businesses in their storage needs, irrespective of location.
- Pay as you go: When it comes to cloud packages not many cloud providers have the pay as you go option. AWS, on the other hand has ensured that it is organizations’ first choice when it comes to saving costs.According to your needs you can start and stop instances within the product and pay just the cost spent on the cloud.
So, think on these points and make your decision.